More Americans are chronically tired, stressed, or sick:
The mind-body-spirit connection is a powerful one. Chronic stress can create a host of symptoms that affect your mind, body, and emotion well-being. However, you have the power to change that!
A systemic infection left my body with osteoarthritis and hypermobile joints as a child. In adulthood, I discovered yoga and mindfulness, which lowered my pain levels and improved my mobility. I understand the delicate balance of the mind-body relationship and use my training and experience to help others.
Since 2012, I’ve taught yoga, mindfulness and guided meditation in Greater Cleveland. As a mindfulness and movement coach, I integrate techniques that people can use at home. Trained by two psychologists, my teachings are also trauma-sensitive. Personal safety and client choice are always a priority.
Conditions and People I’ve Worked with:
I’ve worked with a variety of conditions related to anxiety, mobility, and pain. These include:
- Chronic stress
- Highly sensitive people
- Traveling or chronic pain
- Unmanaged perfectionism
- Eating disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Impaired mobility (E.g., injuries, SI Joint Dysfunction)
- Impaired balance
I teach, present and coach. What do you or your organization need? We can figure that out. My methods align with the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health’s definition of mind and body practices.
Clients and Organizations
- College students
- Teen athletes
- Working professionals
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Breakthrough Schools
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- Christ Episcopal Church
- Heights Christian Church
- E-RYT 200 hrs., Yoga Alliance
- Certified Guided Meditation Facilitator, Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra (Dr. Kamini Desai and John Vosler)
- Adaptive Mindful Movement for Parkinson’s Disease, YogaReach (Char Grossman, E-RYT, C-IAYT, School Psychologist)
- Mindfulness training, Educator Level, Mindful Schools
- Certified in CPR and First Aid